Me and my Bubba!
I really like this picture of me and Eric. Everytime I see it, I think about the cruise and how much fun we had. I can't wait to go on another vacation!
Picture Blogging
So I have figured out how to post pictures on my blog! I'm so excited cause now I think my blog will be entertaining and everyone can see who I am talking about... I can't wait to get my new pictures developed. I have pics from the AIDS walk, Hooters, the Tony Lucca show and then there's the A's game tomorrow and Alan and Olivia's picnic on Sunday.
A's Game
Anyways tomorrow is the long awaited "Replica World Series Ring Day!" At the A's game tomorrow they are giving out replica 1989 World Series rings and we got a group of us going so we can all get one! Should be a fun game! Alan and Olivia are having a picnic on Sunday. It sounds like fun because it's their fifth annual picnic. I've never been to one so this should be cool!
Well that's it for now... Happy Friday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home