Wow! Great pics Marj!! The first pic... looked like Eric was gonna get ready to throw up! hahahahahhaha. jk. Man.. I should visit you guys. The only time in history that I went there twice in one week and it was the week that you weren't there. Hah! We'll have to change that. MUhahaha.
G-Bug, you are too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. There are about 50 more that we took. We still have to download them. I can't wait for Saturday! Eric and I will be there. Is there going to be a lot of food again? Is Doobie gonna be around? See you laters!
Hmmm... I'm really anxious to see if Saturday will turn out great or not. This is the first time that I am throwing a budget party. So we'll see. Hopefully there will be a perfect amt of food. And yes... doobie will be here.... I'm pretty sure doobies will be around as well.... but they just better watch out for my dad!! hhahahahahahhahaa. Nah.... maybe my dad would like to smoke out with them. hahhahahahaha
3 Comments:
Wow! Great pics Marj!! The first pic... looked like Eric was gonna get ready to throw up! hahahahahhaha. jk. Man.. I should visit you guys. The only time in history that I went there twice in one week and it was the week that you weren't there. Hah! We'll have to change that. MUhahaha.
...gbug!!
G-Bug, you are too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. There are about 50 more that we took. We still have to download them. I can't wait for Saturday! Eric and I will be there. Is there going to be a lot of food again? Is Doobie gonna be around? See you laters!
Hmmm... I'm really anxious to see if Saturday will turn out great or not. This is the first time that I am throwing a budget party. So we'll see. Hopefully there will be a perfect amt of food. And yes... doobie will be here.... I'm pretty sure doobies will be around as well.... but they just better watch out for my dad!! hhahahahahahhahaa. Nah.... maybe my dad would like to smoke out with them. hahhahahahaha
..gbug!!
Post a Comment
<< Home