diary of the baseball princess

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ian's Graduation Party

Last Friday was Ian's grad party... It was cool. It was mostly Ian's friends and some of mine came too. Eric and Mark spinned for him but it seemed as if his friends were rather hard to please! They didn't dance at all and they kept requesting songs that they didn't have and even some they haven't heard of. Overall the crowd was pretty ghetto but we were in Vallejo! A lot of his friends seem to be a lot of older than they really were. There were some girls who were all over their boyfriends... We were just watching them thinking how quickly they grow up!

1 year anniversary!

Today is my one year anniversary with Eric. Time really flew by. I can still remember the day we went on our first date to California Pizza Kitchen and watched Phone Booth and then went to Spat's in Berkeley and then to a house party. Yes, we did all that in one night. What can I say, he couldn't get enough of me! Just kidding! We've been through a lot and he really has been there for me through all the rough times. I don't know what I would do without him. I think that there is still so much in store for us and it can only get better! I can go on and on and on about Eric but I don't want to embarass him! So we're celebrating by going out to dinner to Roy's, a hawaiian fusion restaurant in San Francisco. Can't wait! Happy anniversary Bubba!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year anniversary guys. =]

- Da Minister aka Mr. Tuxedo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home