Roy's
Mmmmmm... yummmy! That's how I would describe Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. Eric and I went there last night for dinner. It was sooooooo good! We decided to get this Fusion Sampler which came with appetizer, an entree and a dessert for $30. The appetizer was a sampler of a potsticker, shrimp skewer and a BBQ spare rib. The spare rib was soo good! For the entree I had a Roasted Macadamia Nut Whitefish in a lobster cream sauce and Eric had a pot roast. Dessert was a chocolate soufle with melted chocolate in the middle and an almond tart. The soufle was sooooo good! The chocolate practically melted in your mouth!
I definitely recommend the place but keep in mind it is on the expensive side. You get the best deal by getting the fixed dinner because you pay $30 for a 3 course meal while one dish is about $25 and up. Overall it was a really nice restaurant and the food was delicious. It was also a nice place to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!
80's Flashbacks
Nannette found this website that has all the 80s cartoons we used to watch when we were little. Nannette, Sheryl, and I were emailing each other back and forth about the many cartoons we used to watch. Like Rainbow Brite, Popples, Snorks, ShirtTales, Smurfs, The Littles, Alvin and the Chipmunks, JEM!, She-Ra, and a lot more. Brings back memories, huh? I keep thinking about life as a kid and simple everything was back then. Then I thought about ALL the toys I had... I had almost everything! I had the She-Ra castle and all the dolls, even He-Man! I had Rainbow Brite and the unicorn, I had the Chipmunks tour van and the Dave doll but no chipmunks, and I had a ton of Barbies. Remember Pound Puppies and Cabbage Patch Kids or even Garbage Pail Kids? I even had some GI Joes who were my Barbies kids! Back then the only Barbies were Barbie, Theresa, Midge, Ken and Skipper. She didn't have all those little kids and babies who are all out now. The toys when I was little I think are still better than the ones out now!
Man, I miss being a little kid! If you want to check out the site that I'm talking about here it is...
http://www.80scartoons.net/index.html
4th of July Weekend
What are you doing this long weekend? For me, it is starting to sound busy, busy, busy! Friday night is the Giants/A's game at SBC Park. Saturday, I think Eric and I are going to leave the Bay Area for the day and head to Santa Cruz. Sunday - BBQ at someone's house! Monday - Movies with the girls. Even though it might be busy I can't wait to have an extra day off. Next week is going to be a short work week for me since I have Monday and Friday off! I'm heading down to San Diego on Friday for a wedding!
Friendster
Who still goes on Friendster these days? I got a message from a friend today. I haven't talked to him in a LONG time but I saw him drive by a couple weeks ago when I was shopping downtown. He called out my name and I probably looked like a dork lookign around for who's calling me! Anyways, I guess he still goes on but why? It's pretty boring now!
That's it for today! Lunch break is over now! Have a good day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home