Jason Mraz
Eric, Peter, Rose and I went to see Jason Mraz at Zellerbach Theatre in Berkeley on Monday. It was a really good show. Mraz is a really great performer. It was a really chill show and he wanted it to have a coffee shop kinda vibe. It was all acoustic so it was really cool. He gave off such a chill vibe that I fell asleep! I know, I know... I can't believe I fell asleep at a concert but I was tired! Anyways, my favorite song he performed was You and I Both. I love that song! I'll definitely see him again when he comes back to the Bay.
City Contacts
Last night, I had dinner w/ Loi, Steve, Lisa and her boyfriend David at Wplfgang Pucks in Union Sqaure. They're all my old coworkers from when I worked the Optometry office. It was cool to see them all and catch up. It's always funny to hear the gossip from the office. It always ends up in us making fun of Lisa but in a joking way. It's funny but she knows it's all in good fun. It was nice to see them and hear how they are doing. I think we might make it a thing we do every once in a while. I hope we get together again cause I miss them sometimes!
NBA Finals Game 5
We watched the game last night during dinner and what a game! It's about time the Lakers get their butts kicked. The Pistons killed them and the Lakers knew it too. You can see it in their faces during the 3rd quarter when they were down like 20 points! I loved it! I'm not that big of a Pistons fan anymore. I used to be when Grant Hill was a Piston, but I am really glad they won! I'd be happy if anyone but the Lakers won.
Congratulations Ian!
My brother, Ian is graduating from high school tonight. It's weird that his graduation is on a Wednesday night. Thank God he was able to graduate! I'm really proud of him!
This Weekend...
It's only Wednesday and I'm already thinking about the weekend. There are a bunch of things going on. Marine World and G-Bug's bday. I think it's going to be a fun one!

1 Comments:
HMMM!! There's a girl that looks exactly like Marj. Wow... I think .. ummmm... wait a minute.... woah!! Let me make eye contact first to be sure. THAT IS MARJ!!! HIIIIIIIII!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
(memories of reggie's (my cuzn) graduation.)
-gbug!
Post a Comment
<< Home