diary of the baseball princess

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Marine World

Yesterday Eric, Sheryl, Glenn, Peter, Mark, and I went to Marine World. It was a really fun day. We rode Medusa (twice!), Roar, Boomerang, Zonga, Voo Doo, Bumper Cars and a water ride that's like river rafting. We all got really wet, well except for Peter. Sheryl and I were soaked and it was so hard to walk. We even watched the ski show and the saw the new whale Shouka. We played games and went home with a fish and 2 basketballs. Peter and I tried this game where we have to climb an unstable ladder but as soon as they let go of the ladder, I flipped over and fell. It was really hard. We were there for the entire day and ended it with a funnel cake!!! Yum! Why is it that we can never find funnel cakes anywhere but amusement parks? It was a really fun time and now I think I want to go to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz!

G-Bug's Parteee

Last night we all went to Glen's b-day party. It was cool to hang out with everyone - Eric, Mark, Glen, Lito, Nannette, Jerry, Minam, Sheryl, Glenn, Peter, and even Mr. Tony Cinco came out and hung out. It was fun to watch Jerry spin and hear all the guys giggle and be their drunk selves. It was funny to hear Mark and Lito laugh cause their laughs are contagious. We didn't stay long since we were pretty tired. But it was a pretty fun party. It's been awhile since we all hung out.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only person missing was mr. hoa ngo!!! (oh yeh.... i have 2 n's too marj!! i'm sad now. hmph. =*( hahahahhahahaha j/p.. but f'realz i have 2 n's!!! lol)

..gbug!!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Marj said...

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok! i got it. 2 N's for my only G.

aheehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home