The Notebook
Sheryl lets me borrow "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks so I can read the book before we see the movie, which comes out on Friday. I started the book yesterday morning (during my lunch break) and I couldn't put it down. She told me that once I got the second chapter, I would keep on reading. She was right. I rushed home after work and sat on my papasan chair and read until I had to go to to dinner. Once we got home from dinner, I read until 11pm. I couldn't put it down! I finished the book last night... It was that good.
It was such a sweet story. It made me cry because it was such a touching story of two people who loved each other so much that it stood the test of time. They were so in love and it was amazing to read about a man who was so in touch with his feelings. He wasn't afraid to show how he really felt. It was such a sweet story that I cried and could not stop thinking about it after I was done. It really made me feel good because it made me realize what the power of being in love can do.
Was that mushy enough?! Anyways I can't wait to see the movie, but at the same time I'm kinda weary about seeing it. I don't want a bad movie ruin the book for me. Like "A Walk to Remember," the book was soooooo good but the movie was eh.
Nip/Tuck
A must see... It's on FX on Tuesday nights at 10pm. It's such a good show. Eric and I just happened to stumble upon it one night last season and we were sucked in. I can't wait for the season premiere tonight!
I See Dead People...
So what does it really mean when you dream about someone who's passed away? Lately I've had dreams of people who I've known that has passed away. I've even had a dream about Laci Peterson but I think that's because I was watching the news before I went to bed. Last night I had a dream that my grandma and her friend, who I think passed away years ago, were shopping at the flea market. Her friend bought a snow globe but then gave it to my grandma because she wanted this dolphin figurine. It was weird cause I have not seen my grandma's friend since I was like 11 but I don't know for sure if she did pass away. I think she did because I remember my grandma mentioning it awhile ago.
Anyways my family has always told me that usually dreaming of someone who's passed away means they're visiting you. I believe them because when my other grandma, Tia Mameng, passed away last year, I had dreams about her for about a week after she passed away. I even had a dream about her on her one year anniversary and she told me to tell everyone she said hi.
Did I scare anyone?! I hope not! Any insights? Let me know!
Practice makes perfect...
As I type Eric is practicing his set for Friday night. He is spinning for Ian's party. I think Eric is a little nervous like he was the first time he spinned at Raph's, but I don't think he has anything to worry about since it's bunch of kids that'll be dancing. It's funny cause my mom wants some cha cha music but I think it's gonna end up being a "kid" party with all the party joints in the mix! Hee hee! Oh well, at least Ian and his friends will have fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home