diary of the baseball princess

Friday, July 16, 2004

Lazy Blogger

So in the beginning I was so excited about blogging and doing an entry a day. But I have become a lazy blogger! I guess I just don't have so much time as I used to. Well I used to write entires at work but it's become a little busier lately.

San Diego

I was in San Diego last weekend. My old roommate Sandra got married to her high school sweetheart, Dennis. It was such a fun weekend becuase I have not seen her or my other roomie Cheli in so long.

I got to San Diego on Friday morning and I flew into Ontario. Cheli picked me up there and we drove about 2 hours down to San Diego. The ride down there gave us time to catch up and gossip! We arrive around noon but we could not check into the hotel until around 3pm. So we decided to get some lunch and maybe shop. We found our way to the downtown area and had lunch at a sports bar called Maloneys. It was pretty good. Then we decided to catch a movie. We wanted to see "Before Sunset" but could not find a theatre that was showing so we ended watching "Farenheit 9/11." I won't even comment too much on the movie cause I could go on and on and on. Let me just say one thing... I cannot believe Bush is our president. That's all I have to say about that movie.

Anyways afterwards it was time to go to the wedding rehearsal. It was really good to see Sandra and Cheli. I have missed them so much and I wish I could see them more often. I stood in for Sandra's sister during the rehearsal since she couldn't be there. Afterwards we went to this Mexican Vegan restaurant. It was fun to just hang out! The day of the wedding was HOT! Mission San Diego was so beautiful. The ceremony itself was absolutely wonderful. To see two people in love and make that known to all their friends and family is great. Sandra was beautiful and Dennis looked so handsome. They are such a great couple. Anyways I cried through the whole thing practically. The ceremony was about an hour and then it was time to parteeeee! The reception was so much fun! We danced and danced for hours!

cheli, sandra, dennis & me Posted by Hello


I already miss Cheli and Sandra! I can't wait to see them again but who knows when that'll be!

Here is a link to see the pics from the wedding! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home