I'm on VACATION!!!!
Yippeeee! Finally! I've been waiting all week! At work, yesterday I was counting down the hours and now I'm VACATION! Woo hoo!!
Happy birthday Marcel!
Yesterday was my good friend, Marcel's 30th birthday! Aimee, Sheryl, and Minam put together a surprise dinner at Trader Vic's in Emeryville. It was a lot of fun because after dinner, they put on a roast for him. It was too funny hearing the stories about Marcel and all the things he does just because he's Marcel. There were many instances where he was drunk and just doing stupid drunken acts! The drinks at Trader Vic's were really good. As always I was the designated driver and had my one while tasting Eric's drinks. He has this one drink that even came with a little man for decoration!
Saturday
Today we are going to Haight to do a little shopping and then head over the Minam and Sheryl's grad BBQ. They are expecting a lot of people and hopefully they'll have enough room and food for everyone!
Guess what? 1 MORE DAY UNTIL THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home