It's Friday!
Yippeee!!!! Happy Friday!
Oakland A's
The A's finally beat the Red Sox last night so now the band wagon Yankee fans at work can shut their traps! These two guys at work have been bugging me cause the A's got rocked the first two games against the Red Sox. They claim to be die hard Yankee fans but I think they just band wagon fans! They're not even from New York... Suckers!
The Weekend
Anyways I'm excited that the weekend is here. I'm looking forward for tonight because I am having dinner with some friends and it sounds like a triple date! It should be interesting. This weekend itself should be pretty fun. There is something going on the entire weekend! It's funny because I think I'm going to be seeing a lot of the same people all weekend but that's ok since some of them will be gone all of next week. I'm getting antsy now since my vacation is coming up and I feel like the next week is going to drag...
10 more days until the cruise!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home