American Idol
So American Idol is finally over. I have to admit, I was addicted! Especially since someone from Oakland was on and there were actually 2 Filipinos on it this season. I honestly lost interest when LaToya was voted off. She was my favorite and she is a great singer. The show lost all it's luster once she left. I didn't really care for Fantasia or Diana so I wasn't excited for the finale last night. When Cheli offered to tell me who won an hour before the show began, I didn't mind that she told me. Woo-hoo Fantasia won. Like nobody expected it! Oh well... Latoya and Jasmine (my other favorite) are better off I think because they can venture off to do whatever they want to do. Now I just have to wait for next season. Oh and I'm going to get tickets when the Idol concert comes to the Bay Area. I really am!!! I can't wait!
Memorial Day Weekend
It's going to be a busy one... I have to go shopping for some new summer clothes for the cruise. I'm going to a graduation dinner on Saturday and also going to Pier 23 with the Berkeley crew to see Native Elements play. Then on Sunday, I'm heading to Vallejo for the day and then going out that night for a friend's bday. On Monday, no real plans except to take some friends to the airport. Highlight of the weekend- the Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meal Marathon on the Food Network on Sunday! I have to remind Mark to buy a 10 hour tape so we can record it!
11 more days until the cruise!!! I can't wait!!!

3 Comments:
Two words for Fantasia, "butt fugly." Since she's the American Idol, perhaps now she can fix her grill and buy herself a new pair of lips...heh heh. >=P
- Don Magic Prawn aka Minister Farrahaprawn aka Mega-Prawn
There is one thing that my dear friend Justin Limbersnake has said about the outcome of American Idol: "Shoulda been Latoya..."
- Head Mistress
y0 y0 y0.... gbug reporting in! i got 5 words! blogz are cool!! woohoo! american idol is just a soap opera. fantasia? m-i-c..... k-e-yyyyy..... m-o-u-s-e. hahahhahhhaha hey... i'll be starting my own blog soon as well. but it'll be on myspace. it will have a daily blog, clip of the week, and any new creative stuff i come out with. it'll be fun. cuz blogz are fun!
last time we saw native elemenets at pier 23... it was jammed packed!! good thing i wasn't as buff as i am today! =]
take care.
-i finally got my b-squad name thanks to j.l.. (optimus prawn aka the big shrimp) =]
Post a Comment
<< Home