diary of the baseball princess

Thursday, May 27, 2004

One more before I go to sleep...

I am honestly addicted to blogging. Maybe because it's new and later the novelty will wear off.

Today was a pretty tiring day. I worked from 6 am to 4pm! Yikes! Work is pretty busy so overtime is a must now. I'm thinking to avoid having to working Saturdays I'll have to put in 10-11 hour days. It's pretty hard to stay at work all day but I'd rather do that than come in on Saturdays! I like to sleep in and do nothing on Saturday mornings. Besides I don't think I want to drive all the way to San Bruno 6 days a week!

Eric and I ended up having dinner with his friends Rick and Eileen. We went to this japanese restaurant called Mijori in Oakland. They have the best sushi but since I've given up rice I couldn't have any. So I just had tempura and fried tofu. Yum! The sushi looked really good and Eric ordered this one roll called Tiger Eye and it looked really weird cause it was salmon wrapped in squid. Ick! We were there for awhile just chit chatting. We even ran into another friend there who looked like he was on a date!

I got a message from my niece to call my mom after dinner. Turns out my aunt's ex-husband passed away today. I was not really close to him but he was part of our family for about 10 years. He was really sick because of his diabetes and while they were married he was in and out of the hospital all the time. It was pretty shocking to hear because I just heard he was in a nursing home for some time. I'm sure my aunt is really upset because they were married for some time. He was only in his mid 60s.

So I am going to bed now! I know it's only 9:45pm but you would too if you had to wake up at 4:30am! More tomorrow for sure since I can't keep off this thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home