diary of the baseball princess

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

It happened...

Today the inevitable happened. Eric Chavez is on the DL list. I literally had tears in my eyes when I found out. 6 WEEKS!!!! He is out for at least 3 but they are giving him 6 weeks to recover. He broke his hand when he got hit by a pitch in extra innings during last night's game against the White Sox. If only they didn't go into extra innings then this would not have happened. The A's really need to work on their offense as well as their closers. During this season alone has the bullpen blown many games for the A's. What the hell is going on? Why Chavvy?! I know he's pretty good at not getting hit but what the heck happened? Great! There goes my fantasy team, as if I have not gotten out of last place. This sucks! I am not even going to be excited for another A's game until Chavvy is back and hitting 'em out of the park. I can't believe this happened!

Ugh... now this day has gone from bad to worse. I think I'm going to drown my sorrows in a bag of peanut M&M's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home