Break Time
I need a vacation! It's a short week but the patients that are calling in are really in a pissy mood! I just got off the phone with a patient who was pretty mean and demanding. There's nothing I can do but be super nice to her and make sure I do whatever it is to make her happy. Sucks but that's my job. It's really busy here at work and everyone's under lots of pressure to make sure we meet our goals for the day. I've been pretty good at meeting my goals and then some. I work 10 hours yesterday and I actually was not tired when I got home. I'm going to try to work until 5:30 today. Maybe I will. We'll see how I feel when 4:30 hits!
No Longer a Ryan Secrest Look-a-Like
So I used to tease Eric that his hair was like Ryan Seacrest's or Clay Aiken's. You know that whole spiky hair look. It's messy looking but it's fixed. Well Eric has always taken pride in his hair and he always wants to grow it out. But last night it all ended up on the floor! I shaved his head last night. It took an hour because he has SO much hair! He looks really different. It looks good. It's a sleeker look now since there isn't hair going every which way. I think I'm going to miss his hair soon because I used to play with it and give him bangs!
CRUISE IN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
The cruise is in 5 days! I can't wait! I keep thinking that in one week we'll be on Catalina Island, laying on the beach, getting a tan, and sipping on a tropical drink with an umbrella on it. We got the info book this weekend for the cruise and the room we are staying in is on the same deck as the casino. Uh-oh! Eric was SO happy when I told him. Hopefully he won't spend the entire time we're on the cruise there. There are 10 other decks we can go to! I keep looking at the website and thinking about all the things I want to do on the boat and all the places I want to go to when we go to Ensenada and Catalina. I really can't wait. I already made a check list of the things we need to bring and buy for the cruise. I know, I know! I'm a dork for making a list, but I want to make sure we don't forget anything.
Well... My break is over. Where does the 15 minutes go?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home