diary of the baseball princess

Friday, August 06, 2004

moving on...

I'm sad... seriously I am. I'm trying real hard to hold back the tears... I know I was giddy with happiness just two hours ago but then I got hit with the reality that everyone is moving on.

My good friends Bernard and Jaclyn are moving to Vegas tomorrow. I didn't even get a chance to say good bye or even see you later cause our lives have been busy and we never could find the time to get together. No one is at fault for that, that's just the way life goes. Anyways, we did have a good talk this morning and I feel like they are going to be one of those friends I know I will have for the rest of my life. Bernard is like the older brother I never had. I remember going to their place and just having heart to heart talks with Bernard. He was always there whenever I needed someone to talk to. When we were both working downtown we would sometimes meet up to have lunch and talk. That's what we usually did - talk. He was such a good person to talk to because he would listen and offer his thoughts and advice. I love them and I am going to miss them so much... I also just found out that they got engaged. I am so happy for them because they seem like they have their lives set. I know that they are going to be so happy and I think that even though they are farther away, we are going to be able to keep in touch more. Now I have someone to visit in Vegas!

Not only are they moving but Eric's friends who I have come to be really cool friends with are moving on too. Rick and Eileen just left for San Diego/Chicago last weekend. Oscar is moving to San Diego in September and now Jane has just announced she is leaving in October. Maybe I might move too... I've always thought about it. Moving to another place and starting a new life. Maybe sometime down the road...

Aahhh... I feel better now. I think I just had to get it out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home