diary of the baseball princess

Friday, August 06, 2004

Happiness...

I think I am going to try this new look out for a couple days. I wanted a change so I thought that I should try a new background.

I'm really happy for a good friend of mine. We have been friends for about 3 years now and since I've known this person they have dated sporadically but never has dated anyone seriously. I've been slightly out of touch with them for a little while since both of our lives have been quite busy in the past year. Recently we have been spending more time together and they have told me they have been seeing someone for the last year. Yay! I was happy to hear that they've finally found happiness with someone. Eric and I met my friend's significant other while having dinner and good conversation. It was nice to see my friend happy and with a big ol' smile on their face all night. Their significant other was nice and a very friendly person. They really seem to click. I hope it works out for them. I get all happy and giddy whenever I find out friends of mine are seeing someone and if they find love. I think it's because I'm happy and I've found someone who makes me happy and giddy and who makes me smile all the time!

So that's my random thought for now... Recaps of the past week will come later.

Now it's time to process applications for another 6 hours. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home