First Blog!
Wa-hoo! This is my first official blog! I've been toying with the idea of doing this for awhile after readding some other friends's blogs. I've always kept a journal but lately I haven't written in it because of laziness and maybe because there is nothing really for me to vent about. So with writing blogs this can be like my journal except everyone can read it. Oh well... this is also a great way for friends to see what I've been up to and a way for Cheli to keep track of me!

1 Comments:
hey marj...i love this idea of journaling for the world to see. i've heard tons of stuff over blogs. i'm not quite sure if it will just overload the internet with even more information. but in the sense for friends to stay in touch, well it's just a lovely thing. and i hope other's follow. (i would rather speak to you in person, but what can we do? i'll stop now before i start to cry.) i miss you!!!...love, cheli
Post a Comment
<< Home