diary of the baseball princess

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

these things are fun...

1. What time is it? 8:07 am
2. What is your name? Marjorie
3. Any nicknames? Marj, Maring, Marjy
4. Mother's name? Alicia
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 2 – a 2 and a 5
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? November 5th (don’t forget!)
7. Pets? 1 spoiled dog - Kendal
8. What is your favorite drink? Apple or orange juice
9. (a)Tattoos? 2
(b) Body piercing? 2
10. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? 6.5
11. Birthplace? Oakland, CA
12. Favorite vacation spot? Hawaii? I’ll know for sure next week!
13. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.
14. Stolen any traffic signs? I want to steal one in Hawaii that says "Halili Place," but it’s on the Big Island, HI
15. Ever been in a car accident? Kind of… someone hit me when they were pulling out of a parking spot
16. Croutons or Bacon bits? both
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? 4 doors… I hate getting into the backseat of a two door car!
18. Salad Dressing? Thousand Island or that one dressing with the peach on the bottle.
19. Favorite Pie? Banana Crème Pie
20. Favorite Number? 5
21. Favorite Movie? I have lots… Serendipity is the first one to come to mind.
22. Favorite Color? It’s always been blue but right now it’s green
23. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
24. Favorite Food? Pizza, ice cream, Filipino food, Thai
25. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. Favorite brand of body soap? Dove
27. Favorite TV show? American Idol, Amazing Race, General Hospital (have to watch it everyday!), 30 Minute Meals
28. TOOTHPASTE? Crest w/ scope
29. Most recently read book? Oahu Revealed
30. Perfume/Cologne? Be Delicious by DKNY
31. Favorite Smell? I like the smell of rain… oh and clothes when they come out the dryer.
32. What do you do to relax? Bake or watch TV
33. Favorite fast food? In and Out
34. When was your last hospital visit? In September of last year, I almost sliced my thumb off with a knife when I was trying to cut a mango and the doctor had to glue my finger back together.
36. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I want to be retired and rich!
37. What do you do when you are bored? Watch TV and play Monkey Balls.
38. What gifts do you like to receive? All gifts!
39. Furthest place you will send this message? Hayward?
40. Who will respond the fastest? Not sure…
41. Least likely to respond? Sheryl (cause she already did this)
42. What time is it now? 8:24 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home