...quick update...
- thursday - went to yoshi's with eric, mark, and my cousin jen to see goapele perform. it was a really good performance. goapele is a really good singer and i really like the new stuff she performed.
- friday - yay! it's the weekend! i had dinner with the girls - nannette, sheryl, and miriam. we had dinner at the cheesecake factory and did A LOT of catch up since it has been a long time since we've been able to sit down and talk together. after a filling dinner which ended in four different cheesecakes - dulce de leche, godiva cheesecake, toblerone swiss almond, and something called a white chocolate chocolate mousse -we met up with mario and marcel and hung out in the cellar of macy's and just hung out and talked. it was cool to hang out with everyone since we have not seen each other in awhile. i miss hanging out with the girls all the time.
- saturday - eric and i headed to the city cause he had an eye doctor appointment to get his eyes dilated. after two hours and many tests at the optometrist, we finally had lunch at taylor's automatic refresher in the ferry building. it was funny cause since eric's eyes were dilated, he had to wear sunglasses cause it was really bright for him. the funny thing was it wasn't even sunny and he was wearing sunglasses in and out doors! lunch at taylor's was really yummy! i just had a burger and a white pistachio milkshake that was really really good! afterwards, we walked around the farmers market for a little bit and came home with a 10 pound bag of oranges! saturday evening was spent in vallejo with my brother... we took him to target to buy him his birthday present - season 2 of friends. it's so hard to believe that he's 20 years old! we also gave him a pleather jacker which he thought was real, but we'll let him believe it's real for a little while longer! hee hee... the rest of the night was spent watching "one tree hill." ian got season 1 on dvd so we watched it and now i'm addicted! great... just what i need another show to add to my tivo list.
- sunday - eric took me to the mall so i can more pants for work. we have to dress business casual at work now so i had to get some pants at new york & company since they were having a sale, where you buy one, get the second pair 1/2 off. since i had a $15 off coupon, i bought 2 pairs of pants and it only cost me $32! yay! it was like getting a pair for free! i like getting my pants there cause they have sizes in petite so i can get pants that aren't a foot too long or pants that are supposed to be capris but regular pants on me. i like that way their pants fit too. i wish i had more money so i can buy more clothes! if only i didn't spend all my vision money in hawaii... oh well! hee hee...
now i'm just sitting at home all by myself... eric is in bed, sick (again), and watching the warrior's game. i'm kinda watching the oscars but they're kinda boring... i'm just waiting to hear who is going to win best actor, actress, and movie. i'm going for jamie foxx, hilarie swank, and ray to win the big ones! we shall see... sucks, no desparate housewives tonight.

3 Comments:
How is Desperate Housewives? I haven't watched that show in months. Did you see Amazing Race last night? I didn't finish it but I DVR'd it. So I'll watch it later today. For some reason, I really want Amber & Rob to win. hehehe!-Sheryl
How is Desperate Housewives? I haven't watched that show in months. Did you see Amazing Race last night? I didn't finish it but I DVR'd it. So I'll watch it later today. For some reason, I really want Amber & Rob to win. hehehe!-Sheryl
How is Desperate Housewives? I haven't watched that show in months. Did you see Amazing Race last night? I didn't finish it but I DVR'd it. So I'll watch it later today. For some reason, I really want Amber & Rob to win. hehehe!-Sheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home